Wednesday 11 January 2017

Words to Babaji ~ Lucia

 
Words to Babaji

I've never felt impulses to visit any ashram or any sacred place of this world...

Where could I feel closer to you than in the ashram of my own bedroom, where I have spent countless hours talking to you, singing to you, and sharing absolutely everything with you?

Where could I feel closer to you than in the ashram of my own heart, where the love that you are has touched and ignited the love that I am, transforming my life completely?

My bedroom is your ashram. My heart is your ashram. I trust you, I know you are with me every second. You are my best friend. With you I have shared my deepest joy, and with you I have faced my darkest moments.

I feel that when we stop trying to find you outside and we truly look for you inside, an inner door opens. And then a kind of training begins. That training is not easy. That training is filled with tears. We have to learn to love ourselves unconditionally. Old wounds open again and again, so that we can fill them with our own love.

You cannot do that for us. We have to open to the unconditional love that we are, so that all our negative thoughts and emotions dissolve. You give us your support, all the time, but we have to do the inner work ourselves, bringing the light of awareness to every corner of our being, abandoning old conditioning's, old patterns, and old limited beliefs that create so much suffering.

This is a process that hurts. It is easier to look outside than to look inside, but the path to freedom is only inside. The external world that we experience is just a reflection of our inner state. When we consciously choose love, joy and harmony inside, we come into contact with our own true nature, and then our external life gradually changes, and it begins to reflect that love, joy and harmony back to us.

Babaji, thank you for offering all your pictures to us, so that we could look at your eyes and feel the love that you are... which is the same love that we all are in essence.

Thank you for looking directly into our hearts, offering your vibration, so that we could align with it and feel the vibration of our own higher self inside.

You really are a perfect mirror in which we can see ourselves, our real nature, the awareness and the unconditional love that we are beyond our physical bodies and minds.

I am eternally grateful to you.

With all my love,
Lucia

Picture taken in February 2015